Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fatma R, P2.2 Process/b, Comprehensive Sketches














Provided above are my experimentations of the 5 Lifestyles.

-cutting/ folding system:
I took a number of papers sized 5-6 inches and started playing around with it.

-grid systems:
I used Making and Breaking the Grid for some examples.

-color systems:
I had two ideas for the color system, one is to have similar categories in lifestyles unified by colors. like all categories of food be red and clothing could be blue for instance.
the other idea is to continue my documentation of the lifestyles, having specific colors representing each lifestyle.

-image system:
I haven't really tackled that yet, since i'm thinking of including some illustrations in sequence for the scenario part.

-type system:
I want to achieve clarity, and legibility
I want it to talk to my audience
I don’t want it to say elegance nor edginess
Not poetic either
I want to say that we’re all one of a kind; Monos
Therefore my Title would be iMono.. meaning I am one of a kind..
- but Peter suggested something like MULTiMONO.. or multimono the idea of several one or multiple one.

No comments:

Post a Comment