Friday, March 6, 2009

P2 PROCESS/C

Like most of you, I have started brainstorming each life style and I kind of have a concept for all five styles. The problem is, I get so lost in the details...to me a catalgue is all about details...! size, materials, colors, function...etc! I'm a person who loves adding all kind of details, but do I really need to include all that? what are the things that I should include? What do my audience need to know exactly?
I have been looking through real catalogues and most of them have NO details. It's always about how it looks and the price...to me, this isn't enough! I need to know more!
UPCOMING PROCESS: list down what I REALLY want to include according to the concept that I have > build a layout for the catalogue > figure out the format of the catalogue according to the concept.
NOTICE: sketches and catalogue research images will be uploaded to the blog this sunday! my home scanner is from the stone age! -_-~

No comments:

Post a Comment