Thursday, March 12, 2009

ProcessD

Okay so...based on the lifestyles I have, I decided to have a theme or a concept for my catalogue. So I started figuring out the form of the catalogue based on my concept, that is, an informative catalogue of the different lifestyles in a factory.
My form is basically a one piece poster that folds into a catalogue.
I have built my grid based on the form itself >>
NOTE: form is pinned on the pin board behind my desk if you're interested! ;P
The next step was to build a grid for each unite of the folds that works as a one piece fold by itself and that works as a whole.
so composition by itself and a composition that works as a whole.
AND THEN...I chose a typeface for the title, captions discriptions...etc, basically created a system that is based on my concept
AGAIN...system sheet is pinned on the wall behind my desk if you're interested.

WEDNESDAY'S CLASS UPDATE (11.03.09): Start all over again...PAY ATTENTION TO HOW you organize your items, the images style. PAY ATTENTION to the system. WHERE THINGS go exactly! FORM CAN COME NEXT, it's more important for US to concentrate on organizing the information or the system.

NEXT STEP:
Start over again...build up my grid for a spread, have a size...build the whole system again. MONDAY MUST: have ONE LIFESTYLE COMPLETED COMPLETLY!!! as if you're handing it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment