Monday, April 27, 2009

p.2 - Final - Printed






Explanation:
Ok, so This is my final catalog. here I have images, type, pattern, and color included. With the fold.
For color, I studied and researched what some mean, and what are they used for. and this is what I came up with
--------->
Color:
Orange - hippy
Purple - the rich and the famous
Green - pregnant woman
Blue - spoiled boy
Pink - teenage girl

Pattern: I connected every pattern with every lifestyle. studied the shape. the strokes, and the color as well. then tested how some would look on the color shade.

I chose 9 images, that explain what every lifestyle does with food, clothes, cars, chains, phones and such. then In the daily scenario I wrote something all of these 5 lifestyles do every morning at 5:00 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment