Sunday, March 8, 2009

a uniform says so much about a person...


she is emotionally and physically tough
likes to travel
is not so feminine


they love to help others
they care for the sick
the nurses like to have a good time
they might be flirtatious
they are not big spenders

the policewoman is good at interacting with others
she can make peace with people
she is not confrontational
her life is very orderly
she is good at ironing

I was thinking about how much detail is needed to communicate a certain lifestyle and then I saw this series of images. Each character is wearing a uniform and due to that we can assume a lot of things in their lives such as their occupation, personality, hobbies etc.

I was thinking about how I can apply this to my catalog. I ask myself "what would be the uniform of each of my stereotypes?

No comments:

Post a Comment