Wednesday, March 4, 2009

dero, P2 process/f



I started researching for a system that will link the 5 styles together, I thought of:
- linking them with colors...
-or maybe with values and believes..
-also with countries and traditions
-also about the common stuff between them

so I went with this one, I felt that this idea has a system and I can control it, and find a lot of stuff in common between them and then find the extreme difference between the 5 lifestyles.

What I did in figure one and two that, when I researched I wanted stuff in common between the 5 lifestyles, I found out that water is the only thing between everyone on the earth that they drink, food is different, but water is the only thing.. even their are different kind of resources for water "water in plastic bottles, water from taps, water from the canals,...etc"
and with that will show the difference between each lifestyle, it shows the levels..
and if there are other stuff in common between them after the circle will become bigger we can link them.. but i need now to search for a good system that will be part of my catalog..

No comments:

Post a Comment